Welcome to The Budget Program
The Budget Program is designed to provide you with a strong foundation from which you can work towards achieving your lifestyle and financial goals. The program lasts 6 months, with an additional 6 month online tool access and costs just $330.
Without good foundations, you can’t build for success. The Budget Program will provide you with the information you need to:
1. Understand where you money is going,
2. Help you make informed decisions, and
3. Take control of your financial life.
The program will provide you with the information, tools and review support you need to get your financial foundations right.
Specifically, you’ll get:
- Guidance and support from an expert
- Access to information and an online tool to provide you with what you need to take control of your financial life
- 3 month Zoom Meeting – 1 on 1 review to assess your progress and guide your forward
- A 6 month Zoom Meeting – 1 on 1 review at the end of the program to talk about building financial strategies on the foundation you’ve built to help stack the odds in your favour.
The Budget Program kicks off with an online Zoom seminar (Maximum 10 participants) that will help set you up for success.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish”
Who can it help?
- People who want to know where there money is going
- People who want to be more money smart
- People with short-term goals but not sure how to achieve them
- People who have medium and long-term lifestyle and money goals that they would like to start planning for.
Meet your Expert Guide – Luke Smith
Luke Smith is a qualified financial planner and Director at Envision Financial, a multi-award winning financial planning firm based in Canberra. Luke can heard weekly on 2CC Talking Canberra, being the stations resident expert on the Money Show and on the podcast ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’. With over a decade personal financial planning experience, Luke knows that without a strong foundation, the financial planning strategies you employ are unlikely to succeed. It’s like trying to build a house on sand – when high tide arrives you’re going to be in trouble.
The Budget Program is designed to be a no-nonsense Do-It-Yourself program to give you the information and tools you need to take control of your financial life. With reviews along the way to, you’ll have the opportunity to be supported and asked questions. At the end of the program, Luke will spend time with you in a financial planning strategy meeting, to not only review your progress, but also talk to you about the financial planning strategies to build on your foundation and help stack the odds in your favour, to achieve your goals.
The Budget Program costs just $330 (including GST) for the 6 month program, with an additional 6 months access to the online tool.. It’s a Do-It-Yourself program that provides you with access to an expert as well as the tools and support you need to build a solid foundation.
1. Complete this form to register your interest
2. We will be in touch with you to confirm the start date in October and provide you with payment details.