Trust: It’s a part of every great relationship – but it’s also a structure to help you manage your investments. In this episode we take a closer look at family trusts.
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 17 August 2018.
Luke and Richard talk about trusts and why you would use a trust in your financial planning.
Topics covered include:
- What is a discretionary family trust?
- Different kinds of trusts available
- Capital gains tax, income tax and asset protection benefits
- The importance of setting up family trusts correctly, and
- Seek advice before you set up a trust so you make the most of your options – it pays to plan.
Listen to the Podcast right now
If you need advice, contact Luke on 02 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer – Your first appointment is at our cost, so make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and retirement goals.