Happy 2020, here’s some tips to make it an even better one!
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 27 December 2019.
We hope you’re enjoying the holidays if you’re taking them and that Christmas was fun filled. In the latest podcast, Luke shares a stack of 2020 New Year resolution ideas and tips to improve your financial life.
Key highlights include:
- Understanding where you’re money is going and refresh your budget
- Setting up an emergency fund
- Use a 2020 pay rise or bonus to good effect
- Making the most of the home loan and offset an account
- The idea of ‘sacrifice or regret’
- Make informed choices – CSS and PSS members get contribution rates up if you have available cash!
- And more strategies to make the most of your opportunities, as well as the offer to seek advice with Envision Financial.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple and Google Podcasts ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Luke and the team would like to wish all our 2CC and Strategy Stacker podcast listeners a Happy 2020. If you or one of your loved ones is in a fire area please stay safe. The volunteer fire fighters have and continue to do amazing work for their towns and communities across Australia.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals. if you would like to make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation. Please note that our office will be closed from Friday 20th December 2019 and reopening on Monday 6th January 2020.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.