Luke shares his top 5 super questions in the lead up to the end of the financial year
Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 13 May 2022. Luke starts the show by talking about old fashioned great service. This week’s topic: Luke shares his top 5 client questions and answers on superannuation as we approach the end of financial year.
Key topics covered include:
- I’ve reached my limit of $27,500 dollars into super, can I get money into super in any other way?
- How can I increase my deductions before the end of June if I already salary sacrifice into super?
- Do I have to still be working in order to put money into super?
- Can I start a pension from my super and get money out of super if I am still working?
- Do my kids pay tax on the super that they receive should I die?
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial planning advice around super?
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast. We look forward to your company again.
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, and retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.