Have you implemented your binding death nomination?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 13 September 2019.
Have you ever heard of a binding death nomination? If you have super it’s something you need to investigate. That’s the topic of the podcast this week. Luke begins the conversation though around the National Award Envision Financial Services has just won – for the the third year running! It’s a great achievement for Luke and his team. Find out more about the award here.
Key highlights include:
- What is a binding death nomination and when are they used?
- Is it common to have one?
- Is it more secure than a non-binding death nomination?
- Are nominations permanent or do they need to be updated?
- Should you have a nomination in place and what about reversionary pensions and SMSF?
- What do you need to be mindful of when making a nomination?
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information and videos at no cost. Checkout our online calculators too.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you need help with your financial planning?
If would like to talk about setting some strategies, including implementing a binding nomination, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation. Envision Financial can also work with your estate planning solicitor or refer you to one if you don’t have one.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.