Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 24 February 2022. This weeks topic is: Catch-up concessional contributions to super, what are they and how can they help you live comfortably in retirement?
Key topics covered include:
- What are catch-up concessional contributions?
- What’s the limit you can put into super each year?
- The legislation allows you to look back and use up the limits you didn’t use
- What are the key rules to using this strategy?
- An example of using this strategy
- What situations might you use this strategy?
- How does this strategy work with a transition to retirement strategy?
- How do you use this strategy – Don’t forget your notice of intent
- Luke share’s his top tips around using the catch-up contributions strategy.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice around super or retirement planning?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You may also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 14 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning.