Christmas Spending and Paying Debt
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 14 December 2018.
Luke and Richard continued the festive conversation about Christmas spending. What should you do if you find yourself in debt in January?
Topics covered include:
- Being aware of peer pressure at Christmas.
- What to do if you find yourself in debt in January.
- Use plans and budgets to set goals for what you actually want.
- Teach your kids about money – it’s a gift to set them up for life.
- Find someone to hold you accountable with your debt repayments or savings goals if you need it.
- The podcast also explores the benefits of using multiple saving accounts that aren’t linked to your everyday account.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Would you like to take more control of your money in 2019?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 62604749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
On behalf of all of us at Envision Financial Services, we wish you a safe and Merry Christmas.