Investing with Exchange Traded Funds
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 18 January 2019.
Luke and Richard take a look at investing with an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF). An EFT is a lower cost investment vehicle that can provide diversification within a specific sector.
Topics covered in the show include:
- ETF – What is it?
- How cost effective is an ETF compared to a managed fund?
- What kinds of sectors can you access?
- How does it fit together as a part of an investment portfolio?
- What are the risks of an ETF?
- The benefits of seeking investment advice or getting a second opinion.
Listen to the Podcast right now:
Do you need investment advice or perhaps a second opinion?
If you need advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC Listener offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. We are happy to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals to see how we can assist.
Catch Luke next Friday at 4.30pm on 2CC Talking Canberra.