Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 6 January 2022. Leon’s on holidays this week so Luke has a guest co-host. This weeks topic is: Assessing your administration fees and other fees on your super. As we enter the new year, it’s a good time to make sure you’re getting fair value on the costs associated with retirement savings. Over many years those fees can really add up.
Key topics covered include:
- When was the last time you checked what you’re paying?
- Fees often reflect features – are you in the right kind of super fund?
- What kind of super funds are there and how do features and fees change?
- What is an ICR and why does it matter?
- What other costs are there?
- How do you make a change? Start with your funds Product Disclosure Statement.
- Can a fixed fee option be used or investments like exchange traded funds help you reach your goals?
- Luke shares his top tips on reviewing fees on super.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice to help you assess your super fund?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming in 2023!