Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 9 September 2022. This week’s topic for discussion however is: Setting a financial plan – Where do you start?
Key topics covered include:
- Many people are not sure where to start when it comes managing their financial lives.
- There might be a lot of things you need to do and it can be quite overwhelming, which means many people just don’t start, because they don’t know where to start from.
- A good place to start is to look at your expenses
- Start something from those savings
- What do you do with your savings once you’ve built a cash balance?
- The earlier start, the more you’re going to benefit
- Where do people go wrong?
- Luke shares his top tips around making a start on your own financial plan.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice on starting your own financial plan?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again.