Life has been on hold during lockdown, but what will you do after lockdown financially?
Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 1 October 2021. Lockdown continues in the ACT, so Luke can’t be in the studio. Luke joined Leon by phone. This week’s topic: How might you get ahead financially after life in lockdown? Covid has changed the world. As we approach higher levels of vaccination and we re-open, will you change any of your own financial habits. If you’ve been saving during covid, it might be good to keep some of those good financial habits going.
Key topics include:
- Being at home has shown many of us how much we can save
- Returning to life as usual, we might slip into previously bad behaviour
- Thinking about how you spend, so you can continue to save
- Also look at bills and utilities, shop around to save money
- If you’re returning to work, do you still need all the streaming services you’ve enjoyed during lockdown?
- Avoid the ‘freedom day’ mentality to spending everything
- Ideas you might consider to use your savings effectively
- The benefits of doing your own review with providers
- Luke shares his top tips for keeping good financial habits after covid lockdowns
Everyone has different goals and financial planning advice can help you achieve them more effectively, especially when you link different strategies.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice around your own financial plan after lockdown?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Financial planning and investing can be complicated but the good news is you can make an appointment to speak with Luke about your specific situation, goals and options.
Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, retirement planning and insurance. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast. We look forward to your company again.