Investing – Ideas to help you put your money to work
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 11 January 2019.
Luke and Richard take a back to basics look at investment and what to consider.
Topics covered in the show include:
- Start with why you’re investing: “What’s your goal?”
- Think about the strategy and the vehicle you use.
- Investment vehicles include fixed interest accounts, shares, managed funds, and exchange traded funds.
- Consider the level of risk and return you’re comfortable with and your time frame.
- Ideas on how to minimise volatility including the dollar cost averaging strategy.
- Also understand your fees including Indirect Cost Ratios (ICRs) and make sure you’re not paying too much.
- The benefits of seeking investment advice or getting a second opinion.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Do you need investment strategy advice or perhaps a second opinion?
If you need investment advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC Listener offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. We are happy to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals to see how we can assist.
Catch Luke next Friday at 4.30pm on 2CC Talking Canberra.