PSS – Public Sector Superannuation Scheme. Are you making the most of your options?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 8 March 2019.
Luke and Richard caught up on the topic of the PSS – The Public Sector Superannuation Scheme. It’s a defined benefit scheme, it’s a very generous scheme when used correctly and it closed to new members from 1 July 2005.
Topics covered include:
- How your contribution helps determine what you get out
- What the accrued benefit multiple is and why it’s important
- Why your final average salary is also important to determine to your end benefit
- What you retirement options are
- Why it’s important to think about your ‘Why’
- Pitfalls to look out for, including taxation, estate planning issues and pension amounts
- How stacking financial planning strategies provides even more options to PSS members
- An offer to trail the Envision Knowledge Centre at no cost. Click here to take up our free offer.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on:
Do you need advice about how to make the most of your PSS?
If you need financial advice about your PSS options, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.