What do people ask financial planners?
Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 5 November 2021. Luke rejoins Leon in the studio. This week’s topic continues upon a conversation from 24th September – the top questions Luke is asked as a financial planner. This conversation Part 2, is likely to be as equally popular, as many common questions people have will be answered.
Key topics include:
- I’m older now, so should I hold more cash and fixed interest?
- What does risk mean in a low interest rate environment?
- Does my Will cover superannuation assets?
- What happens to the life insurance policy inside my super if I pass?
- Does my Will let someone else access my superannuation?
- What is my investment time horizon?
- How does super earn income? Why are franking credits useful?
- Do all shares pay franking credits?
- If I don’t have an administration fee in my super, does that mean it’s cheap?
- Can my super fund hold crypto currency?
Everyone has different goals and financial planning advice can help you achieve them more effectively, especially when you link different strategies.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you have your own financial questions you’d like answered?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals.
Make an appointment to confidentially explore what you’d like to achieve with your own personal financial plan or retirement plan. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast. We look forward to your company again.