How do you rollover super to a better fund?
Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 25 February 2022. Luke joins Leon back in the 2CC studios this week. This weeks topic continues the superannuation theme from the last series of shows. How do you combine your superfunds and give your savings the best chance to grow for your retirement?
Key topics covered include:
- Which super fund is right for you?
- What do you want from your retirement?
- Don’t stay in the fund you’re in if it’s not meeting your needs – This means have a look at what you have.
- How do you switch funds?
- Why might you keep your existing fund open, even if you do make a switch?
- If you’re moving money into a self managed fund – you now need an ESA code.
- Underperforming funds are now required to write to you if they are underperforming – if you get one of those letters consider your options.
- Before you switch – look at the asset allocation of the investment option – don’t just look at the name of the investment option.
- What are the things you need to be aware of before you switch.
- Luke share’s his key tips about rolling over.
- Seek advice to be more confident in your super outcomes.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice around rolling over super to something better?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, and retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast. We look forward to your company again.