Self Managed Superannuation – What’s it all about?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 22 February 2019.
Luke and Richard caught up on self managed superannuation funds this week. It’s a different kind of structure to save for your retirement savings that gives you more control over what happens. You might have heard of a SMSF but what’s it all about really?
Topics covered include:
- What is a self managed superannuation fund?
- Who might a self managed superannuation fund be suitable for?
- Who controls it and can you have more than one person in it?
- The steps to set up a self managed super fund and the costs involved.
- The benefits of this kind of structure compared to others, like personal and industry super funds.
- The risks of self managed superannuation funds, you need to meet your obligations.
- An offer to trail the Envision Knowledge Centre at no cost. Click here to take up our free offer.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on:
Do you need SMSF advice or perhaps a second opinion?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation. Luke is a SMSF Specialist AdvisorTM
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.