Are you ready to complete your tax return?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 19 June 2020 and the topic: Tax returns and preparation.
In today’s topic Financial Planner Luke Smith joins Leon to explore the topic of getting ready for your tax return. What do you need to do and what can you do to be more efficient in the new financial year? Leon and Luke however start the show talking about making super contributions – make sure your fund receives them before June 30, if you want them counted for this financial year.
Key highlights include:
- The benefits and downfalls of using a shoe box to collect receipts
- Are there alternatives to the shoe box?
- What information do you need to keep for your tax return if you’re a business?
- What information do you need to keep for your tax return if you’re an employee?
- The benefits of using an accountant rather than doing it yourself
- Luke’s top tips to help you manage your accounting and tax preparation
- An offer for a free appointment to talk about your own financial planning goals and objectives. Everyone has different goals and personal financial planning advice can help you make the right decision for your needs and situation.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Would you like help with your new year financial goals?
It’s almost tax time, how well prepared are you to complete your tax return? Envision Financial doesn’t offer accounting services but we can refer you to one should you need it. Envision Financial however can help you set and work towards your own financial goals and help you manage your financial life. We’re very pleased to let you know that we’ve returned to the office for appointments. Make an appointment to catch up with Luke face to face, over the phone or via video appointment.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost – even over the phone or by video chat. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial and retirement goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.