Are you ready to make the most of your tax deductions?
Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 1 April 2022. This weeks topic looks at the end of financial year which is really just around the corner. Are you aware of your tax deductions and will you make the most of them before June 30?
Key topics covered include:
- Start planning your end of financial year matters now – give yourself time
- Concessional super limits – what is your cap space to get a tax deduction for contributing to your super?
- Did you know you can reduce capital gains tax by making a super contribution?
- What’s the benefit of starting a pension before the end of the financial year?
- How can you fund a deductible contribution to super?
- Some strategies take time to set up – so give yourself time to implement.
- The benefits of seeking advice before you make big decisions
- What are the things you can pre-pay now to get a tax deduction?
- Luke shares his top tips when thinking about tax deductions and 30 June
- Seek advice to be more confident in your investment, super and retirement outcomes.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice around end of financial year financial planning?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, and retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast. We look forward to your company again.