Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 20 January 2022. This weeks topic is: Luke’s top 5 questions from 2022? This show looks back at the things that Luke was asked the most from people in his role as a financial planner last year. But before they start the questions, Luke answers a question from a listener.
Key topics covered include:
- Listener question from last weeks show: Why can’t you live in a property that’s owned by your self managed super fund?
- How much do I need to retire?
- When can I get my money from super?
- Is the age I can get money from super the same date I can get the aged pension?
- How do I fund my retirement from my super?
- How do I start a pension when I retire and what are the rules around it?
- Luke shares his top tips on super fund structures.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need personal financial advice to answer your questions?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 1 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning.