Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 24 March 2022. This weeks topic Luke continues the conversation about his new book that was officially launched this week – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide To Financial Planning is out now.
Key topics covered include:
- How did the Smart Money Strategy Book launch go?
- Financial planning strategies will be different for people in different life stages
- Regardless of your age, it comes down to your why – your own goals
- Cashflow drives the ability to make decisions and will impact the financial house you build
- One of the drivers for the book was to improve financial knowledge
- Better financial knowledge, delivers better behaviour and outcomes
- Good information provides you with more options and more choices
- Why Smart Money Strategy was written in the way it was.
- Luke shares some key takeouts from the book and mentions he’s appearing on the Today Show on Sunday 26 March.
- For more information click here or the book banner below.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify – ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial planning advice to help you reach your goals?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can use the contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 20 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning.