Do you know about the new super legislation arriving in 2019?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 4 January 2018.
Luke and Richard kick the year off talking about the new concessional contribution catch up legislation.
Topics covered include:
- Getting a tax deduction for your contribution to your super. It’s called a concessional contribution.
- What does the catch up legislation actually mean?
- How you might use the new rules to boost your own super?
- Start your planning now, before the end of financial year.
- Take the first step with a free financial health check.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Can a concessional contribution catch up strategy work for you?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
On behalf of all of us at Envision Financial Services, we wish you a safe and happy 2019.
Catch Luke every Friday afternoon shortly after 4.30pm on 2CC Talking Canberra.