Fees and charges: Do you know how much your paying in fees within your super fund?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 14 September 2018.
Luke and Richard talk frankly about fees and charges within super funds.
Topics covered include:
- What fees you might expect to see on your statement.
- The difference between an administration fee and an asset-based fee.
- What an internal cost radio (ICR) is, and why it’s useful to understand You may be paying for something you don’t need.
- The benefits of taking a deep dive into your super. You might save 1% in fees each year, and that’s before you consider performance. That can really add up over your working life.
- Seek advice on super and investments so you make the most of your options – it pays to plan and take advantage of the right information and seek professional help to compare fees and investment options.
Listen to the Podcast right now
What fees are you paying? Are they reasonable? How much might you be losing?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 02 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost, so make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.