What would happen if you or your partner experienced a trauma?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 21 September 2018.
Luke and Richard talk about trauma and how it can impact your financial well-being.
Topics covered include:
- What is trauma cover?
- What does trauma insurance cover?
- Trauma cover is not related to your job, all occupations are treated the same.
- Above all, be honest when you make an application for cover.
- Trauma cover payouts can be used for mortgage payments, school fees, loss income of a caring spouse. Certainly the choice of what you use it for is yours.
- Trauma insurance cover can also be used by business owners for revenue protection which is really important. Generally this cover is deductible so check with your accountant.
- Seek advice on insurance so you make the most of your options – it pays to plan and take advantage of the right information and seek professional help to compare providers and options.
Listen to the Podcast right now
What insurance do you have in place? Unlock the door to good cover.
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 02 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.