Retirement Planning -When would you like to stop setting the alarm clock?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 28 September 2018.
Luke and Richard talk about retirement planning and some of the issues you need to thinking about before you decide to retire.
Topics covered include:
- What is retirement?
- How old do you need to be to retire?
- Can you return to the workforce after you retire?
- There are special rules around Government and Military super and retirement schemes worth considering if you’re thinking about retirement planning.
- What are the common pitfalls around retirement planning?
- Seek planning for retirement advice so you make the most of your options. It pays to start sooner than later. With more time on your side you have more options.
Listen to the Podcast right now
When do you want to switch off the alarm clock and start your retirement?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 02 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.