Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 2 June 2023. The topic this week for the show is: 30 June Super and Tax Strategy. The 30 June Super deadline is just around the corner. Don’t leave it until it’s too late if you’re considering a boosting your retirement savings and getting a tax deduction for this financial year.
Key topics covered include:
- You can put your own money into super and get a tax deduction
- How much can you put into super and get a tax deduction?
- What about if you’re in a defined benefit scheme?
- How do you make a contribution to your superannuation fund?
- Notice of intent – make sure you lodge this form with your super fund to claim your tax deduction!
- Pass your confirmation letter or email onto your accountant when they do your tax return
- Why might you use this strategy – e.g. Capital gains
- Also, you might have look back space to make an even greater contribution
- Finally, Luke shares his top tips around the 30 June Super and Tax opportunity
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify – ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need help with your personal financial planning?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals, including investment, super, retirement and more! Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can use the contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to 2CC to talk about other ‘Money Matters’ next week. You can also catch up with ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’ podcast at a time that suits you.
We look forward to your company again and Smart Money Strategy is out now.