Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 26 May 2023. The topic this week for the show is: Why so you need an Enduring Power of Attorney?
Key topics covered include:
- What is an Enduring Power of Attorney?
- When might you need one?
- Who should have one?
- Being married doesn’t automatically give you legal rights to act for your spouse if you need to.
- Also being a parent or a child doesn’t automatically give you legal rights to act for your family member.
- How do you get an Enduring Power of Attorney in place?
- Additionally, take care in who you appoint to act for you – people can act on different things too.
- Don’t forget interstate issues on these matters – sadly not all states and territories work the same way.
- Luke shares his top tips around making an Enduring Power of Attorney from a financial planning perspective.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify – ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need help with your personal financial planning?
Luke as a Financial Planner can refer you to a solicitor at no cost . Luke himself can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals, including investment, super, retirement and more! Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can use the contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to 2CC to talk about other matter matters next week. You can also catch up with ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’ podcast at a time that suits you.
We look forward to your company again and Smart Money Strategy is out now.