Asset allocation in your super? What it is and how does it help you reach your retirement goals?
Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 12 August 2022. We’re into August already – Where has the year gone? Christmas might be with us before we know it. This week’s topic for discussion is: How are your assets allocated in your super?
Key topics covered include:
- What is asset allocation and how does it differ between super funds?
- Assets also determine how your fund performs in good times and bad times
- Why you need to look deeper than the name, don’t just look at the name of the investment option you’re in
- What does strategic asset allocation mean in regard to assets
- How does asset allocation impact performance?
- How do I find out the asset allocation of my super fund?
- Luke shares his top tips around asset allocation in your super fund
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice on asset allocation in super?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss asset allocation, investment, super, and retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again.