What’s your asset allocation and how’s it working for you?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 25 January 2019.
Luke and Richard continued their conversation about investment. This week they talked about how you can put together investments. Asset Allocation is the name of this strategy. You might have seen it as a pie chart on your last super statement.
Topics covered include:
- What is asset allocation?
- How asset allocation helps you reduce risk
- How asset allocation can help to achieve different kinds of goals
- What’s the difference between income and growth asset allocations
- Don’t judge an asset allocation only by it’s name. Balanced might not actually be balanced. You need to look at the components of the allocation
- An offer to trail the Envision Knowledge Centre for free. Click here to take up our free offer.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Have you got the right investment or super asset allocation strategy working for you?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast.