Borrowing – How does it fit with your financial plan?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 2 November 2018.
Luke and Richard continued the conversation about financial planning about borrowing.
Topics covered include:
- Why borrow money at all?
- The things to think about before you borrow include why are you borrowing? Who to borrow from?
- How to borrow?
- How can a mortgage broker be beneficial to your financial plan?
- Why do rising interest rates matter?
- What is an offset account and why would I use one?
- The best borrowing kept secret – using your offset account to get a tax deduction through a personal super contribution, if you’re eligible.
- The difference between repayments – principal and interest repayments and interest only repayments?
Listen to the Podcast right now
How does borrowing fit with your financial planning?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 02 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.