Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 3 November 2023. The show today continues to sorting out the facts from the fiction when it comes to retirement: How to turn your super into a pension? In recent weeks Luke has been exploring some myths around retirement planning and this show continues this topic series.
Key topics covered include:
- A super account doesn’t automatically turn into a pension account when you retire
- What is a pension?
- Why would you start a pension using money from your super?
- How do you physically start a pension from super?
- How much money am I required to take from my pension?
- Luke shares his top tips around turning super into a pension
- Remember seek advice if you need help. Super can be complex when you don’t deal with it every day.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify – ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you know what your retirement plan looks like?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals, including investment, super and retirement. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can use the contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to 2CC to talk about other ‘Money Matters’ next week. You can also catch up with ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’ podcast at a time that suits you.
We look forward to your company again and Luke’s book Smart Money Strategy is out now.