Income protection insurance – cover for almost every job!
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 26 April 2019.
Luke caught up for their first chat since the Easter break to speak about the topic of Income Protection. Income Protection provides you with the opportunity to protect the income you earn from your work or occupation.
Key highlights include:
- What is income protection insurance?
- How much of your income will income protection insurance cover?
- What are the key things to consider or review when looking at what you have or what you need?
- What’s the difference between an agreed value policy and an indemnity policy?
- Should you own the policy in your own name or should you own it inside your super?
- What’s the difference between stepped and level premiums?
- Keep an eye on your insurance as your situation and life changes to make sure it’s still relevant.
- Don’t forget about super-linking, paying for some of the cover from your super, not just from your take home pay.
- And finally, an offer to trail the Envision Knowledge Centre at no cost. Click here to take up our free offer.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you need income protection advice?
If you need financial advice or would like to talk about income protection cover, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.