Key person insurance – who is key in your business?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 3 May 2019.
Luke caught up with Richard Perno to speak about the topic of Key Person Insurance. Key Person Insurance provides you with the opportunity fund the value of your business to yourself or your estate. It provides cover for your business if something happens to you, or a key member of your staff. It also provides peace of mind for business partners or shareholders. Luke also mentions we’re looking for a new part-time administration assistant – if you’d like to apply please contact us.
Key highlights include:
- What is key person insurance?
- How can it be used?
- Why it’s something all business owners or shareholders should consider
- How key person insurance fits with your business succession planning
- What is a buy sell agreement?
- The difference between captial cover and revenue cover.
- Are the premiums for key person insurance tax deductible?
- The importance of keeping an eye on any business insurance over time – things change. For that reason, insurance is never set and forget.
- And finally, an offer to trail the Envision Knowledge Centre at no cost. Click here to take up our free offer.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you need key person insurance advice?
If you need financial advice or would like to talk about key person cover, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.