Infrastructure Assets Provide Diversification Opportunities
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 8 February 2019.
Luke and Richard continued their conversation about investments, this week talking about infrastructure assets. Infrastructure are high cost physical assets like phone towers, roads, airports, train networks and power stations. They open the discussion this week with a chat about The Royal Commissions into Banks. Sadly, some of the outcomes might actually favour banks over non-bank owned advisers and brokers. Is this the outcome we really want for Australian customers?
Topics covered include:
- What is an infrastructure asset?
- The characteristics of these assets
- Infrastructure assets have risk, just like any other investment
- How you can access infrastructure assets through managed funds
- How they can provide additional diversification to an investment portfolio
- Issues to consider before you invest infrastructure
- How developed countries provide better infrastructure opportunities
- An offer to trail the Envision Knowledge Centre at no cost. Click here to take up our free offer.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Do you need help planning your investment or retirement portfolio?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.