Did you know you that you can receive a tax deduction for making a certain kind of contribution to your super?
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 15 February 2019.
Luke and Richard caught up on superannuation this week. They talked about personal concessional contributions to super. If you make this kind of contribution, you can get a tax deduction. If however you make a salary sacrifice contribution, you cannot claim a tax deduction.
Topics covered include:
- What are personal concessional contributions to super?
- How much in personal concessional contributions can you make and do limits apply each year?
- How to carry forward the personal concessional contributions that you don’t use this financial year.
- The paperwork you need to complete with your super fund to ensure you claim your tax deduction.
- How to save to make a personal concessional contribution and ideas to stack retirement strategies in your favour.
- An offer to trail the Envision Knowledge Centre at no cost. Click here to take up our free offer.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on:
Need help? Let’s make a time to meet
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.