Have you set up some automatic investment behaviours?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 13 December 2019.
Following on from last weeks show about budgeting, Luke takes a closer look about how we set up some good investment behaviours from the savings we make. Automation helps get things done, without having to worry about it. Setting up investments can help you achieve your financial goals.
Key highlights include:
- Automation really means setting up some good behaviours
- Having a budget and saving is a good foundation, before any investment occurs
- Understanding your risk profile is also a good foundation behaviour
- Shares and managed funds have re-investment options, which are types of automation
- Dollar cost averaging – how it helps investors manage market volatility
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) can help you target a specific investment segment
- Things to consider before you start investing
- Financial planning strategies to consider when you start investing
- An offer to trial our knowledge centre for free. Click on resources above to start your trial to access budgeting tools and calculators.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple and Google Podcasts ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice on setting up or reviewing your investments?
If would like to talk about setting some financial strategies to achieve your goals, including investment and dollar cost averaging, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.