Retirement isn’t an age and attitudes to retirement have changed
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 31 January 2020.
Sadly the fires to the south and east of Canberra continue, so this podcast is a little shorter than usual given 2CC fire updates. In the latest podcast, Luke and Leon continue to explore what retirement looks like. Does retirement really mean an end to work altogether? What about the decades of experience you have?
Key highlights include:
- What does retirement actually mean to a person?
- Is it just about age or should it be more about the income you can generate to do what you’d like to?
- Did you know you can have a side hustle after leaving full time work?
- Have you thought about how you will you fill your days?
- What happens once you open the door to your superannuation?
- Will the transfer balance cap apply to me?
- What are some strategy options should you consider before retiring?
- Make the most of your opportunities, as well as the offer to seek advice with Envision Financial.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need help with your retirement plan?
Let us help you get your retirement plans in place.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and life after full-time work goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.