Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 17 March 2022. This weeks topic is: Smart Money Strategy. Luke gives his first interview about his new book that goes into print and electronic bookstores from 20 March 2023.
Key topics covered include:
- Why we don’t get around to planning for ourselves
- When should you start thinking about your financial plan?
- Why is strategy important?
- Are there strategies for different life stages?
- The process of strategy, structure and then investments
- The importance of setting goals
- Different strategies at different life stages
- Why did you write the book ‘Smart Money Strategy’
- Where is the book available from?
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial planning advice to help you reach your goals?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You may also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 20 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning.