Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 23 December 2022. This is the last show of 2022 and we wish all listeners a Merry Christmas. This weeks topic is: Why short term goals make sense.
Key topics covered include:
- The new year provides an opportunity to re-set
- Set realistic goals
- Set short term time frames – repeated over time, they turn into medium and long term goals
- Do something small a little sooner, compounding interest helps!
- Why rewards for reaching goals are important
- There are a many places to save – such as savings accounts, offset accounts and super funds
- Don’t go it alone, setting goals with others
- How can you change your behaviour to reach your goals?
- Luke shares his top tips on setting financial resolutions for 2023.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice to help you reach your goals?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again in 2023. Merry Christmas to our listeners.