Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 31 March 2022. Leon Delaney returns to the studio with Luke and continues the conversation about Luke’s new book which is out now: Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide To Financial Planning. The book is published by Wiley.
Key topics covered include:
- Should 2CC change the name of the show from Money Matters to Smart Money Strategy?
- Why understanding your thoughts and feelings about money is a good place to start when thinking about your financial life.
- What is strategy stacking and also how does it work?
- Not all financial planning strategies are right for everyone at every point in their life
- Building your strategy stackings will change as your life changes, this is because your goals change
- Thinking about budgeting differently – it’s not about denial, instead it’s leverage for a better strategy stack to help you achieve your goals
- Unlike other books, this book is primarily written for an Australian audience and it’s an all age book.
- Who is the book for? It is certainly for those interested in improving their financial life
- Why respecting your earnings is an important foundation.
- How to get the most out of Smart Money Strategy to help you achieve your goals.
- Finally and for more information click here or the book banner below.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify – ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Would you like to put some smart money strategies to work for your own financial life?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can use the contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC on 14 April 2023, as next Friday is Good Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast at a time that suits you.
We look forward to your company again and Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning is out now.