Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 21 July 2023. Luke this week is joined by Chris Miller, an experienced Strata Management at Vantage Strata. The topic this week for the show is: What does a Strata Manager do?
Key topics covered include:
- Is Strata Management the same as Property Management?
- Are there any differences in Strata within different types of property?
- What’s the interaction between Strata Management and an Owners Corporation (body corporate)?
- Do different states and territories have different laws?
- What happens to Strata fees? What do they pay for?
- What happens if there’s an emergency incident?
- Finally, how can Strata Management help with the electrification of buildings for electric cars?
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify – ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need help to map out your own financial plan?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals, including investment, super, retirement and more! Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can use the contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation. If you’d like to talk to Chris at Vantage Strata to talk about Strata Management, Luke and his team will be able to refer you to him at no cost. You can also contact Chris on 1800 878 728 or by clicking here.
Luke will return to 2CC to talk about other ‘Money Matters’ next week. You can also catch up with ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’ podcast at a time that suits you.
We look forward to your company again and Smart Money Strategy is out now.