Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in Money Matters, which aired on Friday 28 July 2023. Luke this week is joined by Anthony McCormack, an experienced Residential Agent at Haymen Partners. The topic this week for the show is: What are the current residential property trends and selling tips for owners?
Key topics covered include:
- How are interest rates affecting residential property right now?
- Are parts of the market stronger than others?
- What is the first home buyers bracket now in the ACT?
- What sort of yields (returns) are people getting on property rentals?
- Is the unit market still strong? What market is buying them?
- What are some selling tips for people selling property? How does styling work?
- Airbnb – how’s that market going?
- Anthony shares his key tips for sellers in the current environment.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify – ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need help to map out your own financial plan?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals, including investment, super, retirement and more! Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can use the contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation. If you’d like to talk to Anthony at Haymen Partners to talk about Residential Property, Luke and his team will be able to refer you to him at no cost. You can also contact Anthony directly on 0425 283 588 or by clicking here.
Luke will return to 2CC to talk about other ‘Money Matters’ next week. You can also catch up with ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’ podcast at a time that suits you.
We look forward to your company again and Smart Money Strategy is out now.