Knowing the process makes getting insurance cover easier
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 17 January 2020.
The podcast kicks off with Luke talking about how understanding the process for insurance cover makes the process easier, and helps you get the right cover for your needs and situation. In the latest podcast, Luke explores some of the key things everyone should consider before applying (or re-assessing) personal insurance. Personal insurance covers income protection, total and permanent disability insurance, trauma insurance and life cover.
Key highlights include:
- Think about what you need and why you need it
- Think about how you will structure it, who owns the policy?
- How are you going to pay for it? Yourself, your super, your partner?
- Where are the proceeds meant to go?
- How long will you need the cover?
- What’s the difference between stepped and level premiums?
- How does physical health influence personal insurance?
- What are some of the strategy options you should consider?
- What’s the difference between own occupation and any occupation?
- Make the most of your opportunities, as well as the offer to seek advice with Envision Financial.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple and Google Podcasts ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need help in setting up personal insurance cover?
Let us help you get your insurance in place.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.