Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 4 November 2022. They start the show by talking about a review into financial advice that’s happening to make advice more accessible. This week’s topic for discussion however is: Who is on your advice team and what can they do for you? It’s hard to go it alone sometimes, so surround yourself with good advice providers.
Key topics covered include:
- Assumptions often cause bad financial outcomes – why have an advice team?
- The role of a financial planner and other advisers
- The impact of your social group on your decision making
- The challenges of going it alone
- Do you know what opportunities you’re missing out on?
- Luke shares his insights where people make errors
- Finally, Luke shares his top tips around getting the most out of your team – don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions!
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice to help you reach your goals?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming in 2023!