Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 23 September 2022. This week’s topic for discussion is: It’s tax time – Why do you need an accountant?
Key topics covered include:
- Who needs an accountant?
- Rules change all the time – do you keep up-to-date with the rules?
- Accountants also give advice before you make decisions too – not just do a tax return.
- There’s danger in doing what your mates do, rather than seeking advice.
- Did you know an accountant’s tax return fees a tax deductible?
- What are the other benefits of using an accountant?
- Luke shares his top tips around the reasons to use an accountant.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial planning advice?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Envision Financial can also refer you to an accountant if you need one. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming in 2023!