Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Matters Show which aired on Friday 3 March 2022. This weeks topic is: How to make non-concessional contributions to super. However Luke and Leon start the show by talking about the recently proposed Super tax increase on high superannuation balances. Luke explores what the changes really mean.
Key topics covered include:
- What is a non-concessional contribution to super
- What is the limit of non-concessional contributions you can put in to your super every year?
- Good news – you don’t need to be working to make this type of contribution (up to the age of 75)
- When might you make a non-concessional contribution to super?
- Are there any estate planning issues you should consider as part of this strategy?
- Are there any other limits you need to check?
- Luke share’s his top tips around making non concessional contributions to super.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice on non-concessional contributions to super?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You may also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 20 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning.