Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 27 January 2022. This weeks topic is: What is the financial planning process and how does it work? Many Australians haven never sought the advice of a financial planner. So if you do decide to go and seek personal advice, what should you expect?
Key topics covered include:
- Don’t be afraid to seek advice
- Come to the meeting with your objectives or an idea of what you’d like to achieve (including with your partner)
- Bring your financial information along
- Think about your timeframes too, e.g. if you’re retiring from work or would like to
- Financial advice should be provided to you in writing
- Make sure you understand the advice, ask questions
- What happens after the first meeting?
- How does the cost of financial planning work?
- Luke share’s his top tips about seeking financial advice for yourself
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice to help you reach your goals?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 1 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning. Visit thestrategystacker.com.au to find out more or click here.