Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 3 February 2022. This weeks topic is: How to get rid of your debt and cashflow pain in 2023. Luke joins Leon in the studios at 2CC to talk about taking control in 2023.
Key topics covered include:
- It’s a new year and a good time to make a plan
- Life is expensive, and it could be about to be getting more expensive with mortgage rates rises
- A good place to start is checking your rate – a mortgage broker can help you refinance if required
- If you need help ask for help, consider if interest only an option for you?
- Consider security you can offer the bank to improve your loan to value ratio, it might give you a better rate
- Use offset accounts to reduce credit card debt, typically the rate on your credit card is much higher than you home loan
- What about interest free cards as a payout option?
- Car leases can also be costly too
- Luke share’s his top tips about saving money on your home loan and reducing debt
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice to help reduce debt and take control?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 14 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning. Visit thestrategystacker.com.au to find out more or click on the below banner.