Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 10 February 2022. At the start of the show Leon talked about Luke’s new book ‘Smart Money Strategy’ This week Luke received an advance author copy, due for release 14 March 2023. This weeks topic is: Super splitting – what is it and how does it work?
Key topics covered include:
- Can you really split your super with your partner?
- What kinds of superannuation contributions can you split?
- How much can you super split?
- When can you split your contributions?
- Why would you split your super with your spouse? It’s about the younger spouse getting access to super sooner (and perhaps retiring sooner)
- Do you do it once, or do you have to split super every year?
- Luke share’s his top tips around super splitting, as part of a retirement strategy.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice around super splitting or retirement planning?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 14 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning.