Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 17 February 2022. This weeks topic is: Making contributions to super, without salary sacrificing through work?
Key topics covered include:
- Is salary sacrificing the only way to get money into super? It’s not!
- There are more options now, but many people don’t know them
- You can now make a personal deductible contribution and claim a tax deduction
- What are the advantages of doing it yourself and not through your employer? There are some real advantages!
- How much can you put in?
- What is a notice of intent and why is it important?
- Can you take money out of super if you’re over 60 and re-contribute it to super? What’s the advantage of it?
- Make sure you get your contributions into super before June 30
- Luke share’s his top tips around making super contributions without salary sacrificing.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice around super or retirement planning?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment, for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You may also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming 14 March 2023 – Smart Money Strategy – Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Planning.