How do you choose an Accountant?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 19 July 2019.
It’s tax time, so many people are collecting their documents and are preparing to visit an accountant to lodge their return and hopefully get a refund. But how do you choose an accountant? In this podcast Luke explores the key issues he considers when recommending an accountant for his financial planning clients.
Key highlights include:
- What makes a good accountant?
- Why keeping up to date with legislation changes is important
- Don’t forget about the cost of missing out on something that you don’t take advantage of
- What should people be considering when choosing an accountant?
- Why personality and good communication skills matter – there’s no such thing as a dumb question! If you’re afraid to ask a question or re-ask a question you probably don’t have the right accountant working for your goals.
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost. Checkout our online calculators too.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you need help with your financial plan?
If would like to talk about setting some financial strategies to achieve your investment, superannuation or retirement goals, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.